Jumpers and Jazz in July!
In Episode 4, we get our beanies on for Jumpers and Jazz in July, in cool Warwick. Hear about what to see and do, and who to hear whilst you are there. Also where to stay and just how much fun yarn bombing can be. We also talk cooking with Allan from Thermal cookware, he has a great easy chicken recipe, we can all try. After that we go camping in WA, and hear about safe driving in outback Qld with Stephan, the resident cop out there.
Jumpers and Jazz in July in Warwick
Warwick is warming up for Queensland’s quirkiest winter festival, Jumpers and Jazz, from 18th – 28th of July. Along with the annual kaleidoscope of yarn bombing, live jazz, amazing happenings in the street, café’s and restaurants, and in the park both weekends, organisers are excited to announce two brand new events.
This year, the Festival will launch off with the “Jumpin’ Jazz Laneway Party” – from 6pm on Friday July 19th. Featuring live jazz and dancing with ever popular Dezzie D and the Stingrayz in the beautiful vintage-deco Town Hall.
- The major part of the festival in CBD is free –
- We have two ticketed events:
- Friday July 19th (Jumpin Jazz Laneway Party) and Sat July 27th(Twilight Jazz in the Park).
- The Killarney Bonfire Night operates independently and there is an entry fee for that.
You will need to contact them through the JJJ programme entry and ask about a media pass if you’re interested?]
- Sunday July 21st features the Grand Car Display – MAIN STREET & Leslie Park … 3 stages of jazz….all free….HUGE!
- Sat 27th is Stroll & Swing in the main street …..Celebration of Local Flavours, Suitcase Rummage, Kids activities, 2 stages of Jazz ….free……..HUGE!!!
- Sunday 28th – festival finale in Leslie Park – approx. 200 stalls, jazz enclosure – food, wine, coffee etc ( small entry fee) – HUGE!!
Quick Cook Up Chicken Wings
On the Road in WA's Golden Outback
Here are some great tips, tricks and places to caravan and camp in WA. In the first of our series, we discover a bit about the goldfields of WA and what they have to offer the traveller.